Focus on growth, challenge
Unexplored Arunachal Pradesh Tour Package
(7-Days and 6-Nights)
Arunachal Pradesh is a state in Northeastern India. It was formed from the erstwhile North-East Frontier Agency region, and became a state on 20 February 1987. Itanagar is the state capital and its largest town. Arunachal Pradesh is the larges
Arrival at Guwahati and Transfer to Bhalukpong (225 kms 5 hrs drive)
- Upon your arrival, start your journey towards Bhalukpong, which is the entry hub of Arunachal Pradesh & famous for archaeological ruins of King Bhaluka who was the grandfather of King Bana of Mahabharata fame.
- En-route visit Nameri National Park.
- Upon arrival
- check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Bhalukpong.
- Dinner in hotel
Bhalukpong - Dirang (140 kms 4hrs drive)
- After an early breakfast, drive to Dirang.
- On the way, visit Tipi Orchidarium situated on the banks of the river Bharali, a place of over 500 orchids, on display there are some rare species of orchid.
- Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country so take a break to visit Nag Temple.
- Continue your drive and do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views.
- Dirang is also famous for hot water springs where people take baths to cure skin ailments.
- Visit the Dirang Dzong and a Monpa village check into the hotel.
Overnight stay at Dirang.
Dirang - Tawang (155 Kms / 6 hrs)
Early morning after breakfast drive to Tawang. Enroute witness the snowcapped Sella Pass at 14000 ft and the Jaswant Garh War Memorial. (Legend has it that Jaswant (Mahavir Chakra Awardee (Posthumous) of 4th Battalion Garhwal Rifles), fought a lone battle against the invading Chinese during the 1962 war. His spirit is still believed to protect the place) and before reaching Tawang visit the Nuranang falls.
Overnight in Tawang.
Sangestar Tso popularly known as Madhuri Lake and Bum La Pass Tour
- After a breakfast day trip to Sangestar Tso which got famous as Madhuri Lake (12165 ft) after the Madhuri Dixit was shot during the shooting of Koyla movie & Bumla La Pass (15,200 ft) It is often covered with heavy snow throughout the year.
- It is one of the most off-beat passes in the world, A special permit is required to visit the Bum La Pass.
- Permits are requested at the Office of the Deputy Commissioner in Tawang District, and they are in the Indian army cantonment at the Tawang town.
- Without the army stamp, visitors are not allowed through the numerous check posts along the way.
- Vehicle & Permit extra Charges INR 5500-6000 per vehicle (7-8 pax capacity)
- Overnight at Tawang
- Dinner at hotel
Tawang – Bomdila (180 Kms / 6 hrs)
Early morning after breakfast transfer to Bomdila (8,200 ft.)
The headquarter of West Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh and also known for its Buddhist monasteries.
It has a lot of attractions for the visitors for its cool climate.
On arrival check in to the hotel. Later visit Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gonpa), Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gonpa).Bomdila offers a wonderfully panoramic view of Himalayan landscapes and snow clad ranges.
Evening you can visit the local market.
Overnight stay at Bomdila.
Dinner in hotel.
Bomdila - Guwahati (270kms - 7hrs 30mins)
Early morning after breakfast drive to Guwahati.
Check in Hotel.
Evening enjoy sunset River cruise over the river Brahmaputra if time permits. (Cruise is subject to weather conditions & availability, PAYMENT WILL BE DIRECT).
Dinner in hotel
Kamakhya Temple Visit and Airport Drop
- Early morning after breakfast visit Kamakhya Temple.
- Afternoon transfer to Guwahati airport / Rly station.
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis as per the mentioned hotel
- Provide meal as per the meal plan at Hotel
- All transfers as per the itinerary by Innova / Ertiga for 2 & 4 Pax ; 13 Seater Tempo Traveller for 6 & 8 Pax group. 17 Seater Tempo Traveller 10 Pax Group.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary by Innova / Ertiga for 2 & 4 Pax ; 13 Seater Tempo Traveller for 8 & 10 Pax group. 17 Seater Tempo Traveller 10 Pax Group.
- All parking and toll tax as the mentioned point in itinerary
- Inner Line Permit if guest travel to Arunachal Pradesh
- Meghalaya eInvite
- All Entry Fees
- Meals other than those specified above
- Personal expenses like porter charges, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
- Monument entrances, camera charges, parking charges etc.
- Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
- Room heater or blower in room [ If hotel provide on complimentary basis then it included]