Focus on growth, challenge
Summer in Greece
(7-Days and 6-Nights)
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it''s often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
- Meet and assist at Athens International Airport and transfer to your hotel.
- Rest of the day is yours to spend to explore this fascinating city.Athens.
- A magical city. The city with the most glorious history in the world is worshipped by gods and people.
- The enchanting capital of Greece has always been the birthplace of civilization.
- It is the city where democracy and most of the wise men of ancient times were born.
- The most important civilization of the ancient world flourished in Athens and relives through superb architectural masterpieces.
- Accommodation in Athens.
- ATHENS CITY TOUR WITH ACROPOLIS MUSEUM
- From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day Athens sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour.
- Offering a perfect overview of the city, this guided half-day tour, the only one which includes headphone system will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
- We start with a photo stop at Panathinaikon Stadium where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896.
- It is the only stadium in the world that is built out of white marble.
- We then proceed, passing by Zappeion and The Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- We will then pass the Athens Trilogy which includes the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library. We Continue passing by the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, The Parliament, The Tomb of the Unknown soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS where we will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens).
- We continue the tour with a short pleasant walk passing by the Herodion and Dionysus Theater in order to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
- We skip the lines of the new museum and proceed to see the main attractions such as votives, artifacts of everyday life, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and of course the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze that will amaze you.
- Accommodation in Athens.
Athens - Mykonos
- Today after breakfast, you will check out from your hotel in Athens and transferred to Piraeus port for your ferry embarkation to Mykonos Island.
- Mykonos sits amidst the Aegean Sea like a unique Jewell handcrafted by time, the Greek sun and an anonymous local craftsman.
- All that can be said or written about Mykonos would be just too little.
- For centuries Mykonos existed under the shade of the religious centre of Delos and it had to wait until the 20th century to reach its international status and win a place on the world tourist map.
- Mykonos, famously called 'the island of the winds' due to the constant wind that blows, is the most popular and cosmopolitan island of the Cyclades and considered as one the most famous islands of the world.
- The sunlight of Mykonos from its first sunshine of dawn all the way to its last of the sunset is astonishing and supplements an atmosphere of images that seem to have sprung out of a painting.
- Arrival in Mykonos and transferred at your hotel.
- Rest of the day is free in order to explore the island. Accommodation in Mykonos.
- Today, after breakfast the day will be free in order explore the island.
- Among the cobbled streets, next to the churches, behind the freshly painted shutters, through the delivery of island living, the heavenly beaches and the liveliness of the night,
- Mykonos still keeps its secrets.
- The happiest different moments for everyone, here, on the most famous island in the world, each one of us makes each moment UNIQUE.
- Mykonos retains full beauty through the passage of time, and is and always will be a perfect host to visitors, offering unlimited vacation and great expectations.
- Accommodation in Mykonos.
Mykonos - Santorini
- Today, after breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred at Mykonos port for your ferry embarkation to Santorini Island.
- A thousand sunsets, a thousand memories, a thousand heartbeats, colours of blue red & gold streaking the sky ... this is Santorini island ...
- Poets have written about it, artists attempt to capture its beauty.
- Nothing can quite describe ... the unsurpassed magic of Santorini.
- This tiny Greek island in the Aegean Sea, rich in history & steeped in myth, is situated on the southern east tip of the Cyclades Cluster.
- Once famous for its seafaring captains & thriving trade from Russia towards England, France & Italy, & even further back in time the biblical volcanic catastrophe of 1500 BC, today Santorini is one of the most popular holiday destinations worldwide.
- Arrival in Santorini and transferred at your hotel.
- Rest of the day is yours to spend in order to explore the island and admire the breathtaking view.
- Accommodation in Santorini.
- Today, after breakfast you will be picked up for a cruise at the caldera and its hot springs.
- During this tour, you will have the unique chance to visit the active volcano of Santorini,
- Walk on dried lava up to its peak, feel the heat underneath your feet and see the steam of sulphuric gases emerging from the earth bowels.
- Next, you will sail to the thermal springs where you can dive or step down into the blue waters in order to swim towards the springs (35-36 C).
- Last you will visit the traditional sister island of Santorini,
- Thirassia, where you can either swim, go up to the village or simply relax and have something to eat.
- Return at your hotel.
- Accommodation in Santorini.
- Today, after breakfast you will be transferred at Santorini airport for your departure flight via Athens.
- 2 nights accommodation in Athens hotel on BB basis. Package rates are based in Base Catagory Room
- Half day City tour of Athens with new Acropolis Museum SIC, with English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and the transportation from/to hotel.
- Private round trip tran
- 2 nights accommodation in Mykonos on BB basis. The package rates are based in STANDARD ROOM TYPE
- Round trip transfers in Mykonos from port hotel and v.v. on seat in coach basis
- 2 nights accommodation in Santorini hotel on BB basis. The package rates are based in STANDARD ROOM TYPE
- Half-Day volcano tour and hot springs (SIC) with transportation from/to hotel or designated meeting points. Food-drinks and 2,5€ entrance fee to the Volcano are not included
- Round trip transfers in Santorini from port –hotel-airport on seat in coach basis.
- Economy Class Normal Ferry ticket (Blue Star) from Athens to Mykonos.
- Economy class high speed ferry (High Speed/Sea Jet) from Mykonos to Santorini.
- Transfers in Athens from airport-hotel-port-with private air conditioned taxi
- Return Airfare
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- 5% GST
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours.
- In case a new local city tax is introduced by the Greek Government in 2018,
- Guests will have to pay this directly at the hotel and this tax is NOT included in the package rates(tax rates may vary from 0,50 to 4 Euros on a night basis depending on hotel category).