Focus on growth, challenge
Private Camp Near Rann Utsav
(3-Days and 2-Nights)
On the outskirts of Rann of Kutch lies White Rann Camp, it is an ideal home base, for excursions into the deeper landscape of the white desert, and to experience the unique lifestyle and beautiful traditional Banni Villages known for their handicrafts. White Rann Camp transports you into a different home away from home.
The Camp is located 800 Mtrs from Rann Utsav Site at Dhordo Road, by Patgaar Village. We are happy to bring to you our private camp site near Rann Utsav called "The White Rann Camp". The Camp have 30 comfortable AC & Non AC Tents with attach bath facility. We also have an in house restaurant facilities.
Welcome to Bhuj
- Pick up from Bhuj Station / Airport and Transfer to White Rann Camp
- Check In Formality and after Visit Kotay Shiv Temple, Visit Sumrasar Village,
- Experience first hand Rogan art only place in India – Nirona Village, Lunch Enroute, Visit Bhirindiyara Village
- Check In at White Rann Camp by 3 PM Visit White Rann for Sunset,
- Followed by Visit to Rann Utsav Common Area Exhibitions Dinner & Overnight at White Rann Camp- Dhordo
Banni Village with Kala Dungar
- Breakfast Visit Banni Villages – Hodka Village , Ludia Village
- Lunch Enroute, Visit India Bridge and Kala Dungar
- Evening Tea at Camp Visit White Rann and Common Stall area at the Rann Utsav Dinner
- Overnight at White Rann Camp- Dhordo
Bhuj Local Sightseeing
- Breakfast & Checkout from Camp Visit Bhuj Town – Aina Mahal,
- Prag Mahal, Kutch Museum, Bhuj Market Visit Bhujodi Village
- Drop at Bhuj Airport / Station
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis as per package
- Standard Package –White Rann Camp – Non AC Tent
- Premium Package –White Rann Camp –AC Tent
- Dedicated Transportation for 3 Days
- Meals - 2 Lunches, 2 Evening Tea, 2 Dinner, 2 Morning Tea, 2 Breakfasts
- Local Sightseeing as per described itinerary
- Inclusive of All Taxes
- Monument Entry Fees
- Any Incidental, Personal
- Any Other Expenses mentioned
- Air Fare/Train fare, insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, archery etc for which supplemental chares will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests.
- Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any imposition of new taxes, increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.