Focus on growth, challenge
Kashi Religious Yatra
(6-Days and 5-Nights)
Varanasi is a city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dating to the 11th century B.C. Regarded as the spiritual capital of India, the city draws Hindu pilgrims who bathe in the Ganges River’s sacred waters and perform funeral rites. Along the city''''''''s winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath, the “Golden Temple,” dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.
- 05 Night Accommodation as per mentioned hotel
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick up at Lakhnow Airport
- Drop at Varanasi Airport
- Private Vehicle As per day to day itinerary
- Driver Allowns, Toll, Parking & Fuel Charge
- Monuments & Temple Entry Charge
- Local Guide charges
- Monuments Entrances
- Boat hire charges extra on direct payment basis.
- Rudra Abhishek by Purohit of Kashi Vishwanath
- Air Fare/Train fare,
- insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, archery etc for which supplemental chares will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests.
- Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc.
- Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any imposition of new taxes, increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST. Anything which is not included in the inclusion.