Focus on growth, challenge
Going leh to ladakh
(7-Days and 6-Nights)
Leh is a city in Indian-administered Ladakh in the disputed Kashmir region. It is the largest city and the joint capital of Ladakh, which is an Indian-administered union territory. Leh, located in the Leh district, was also the historical capital of the Kingdom of Ladakh
- As you arrive at Leh airport, our representative will welcome you and transfer you to the hotel in Leh.
- Spend the rest of the day acclimatising to the high altitude of Ladakh.
- It is recommended that you take complete rest on your first day.
- Overnight in Leh.
Sham valley Excursion
- After Breakfast, Start with a tour of the Hall of Fame, constructed by the Indian army to honour the sacrifice of the Indo-Pak war soldiers. Next, visit the Mahakali Temple and then the Spituk Gompa, an 11th-century edifice. You will also get a chance to visit the Patthar Sahib Gurudwara which was constructed by the Lamas to honour the visit of Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism. The drive will take you to the Magnetic Hill, an optical illusion. Drive to the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar rivers. Overnight in Leh.
- The return journey will be taken via the same route. After the excursion, visit Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and Leh Market. Overnight in Leh.
Leh to Nubra
- Drive to Leh via Khardungla Pass, one of the highest motorable roads in the world!
- On your way, visit the Desert Himalaya Adventure Park to have lunch and enjoy adventure activities like ATV ride at Khalsar dunes(optional), the world’s highest dunes! Lunch and activities can be availed on a direct there.
- Before reaching camp or hotel visit the 108 ft high Maitreya Buddha Statue at Diskit monastery (Diskit Gompa).
- Once you reach the Nubra valley, check into the hotel or camp.
- Then visit the coldest desert in India, Hunder Sand Dunes, to enjoy riding on the double-humped camels on a direct payment basis.
- Overnight in Nubra.
- After Breakfast, drive to Turtuk village, which was first opened for the tourists in the year 2010,
- Turtuk is a place Annexed by India only after the 1971 war, the village of Turtuk is one of the only Balti villages in India and lies right next to the LOC.
- We will visit the Zero Point where the indian Army has set up a viewing Point to see Pakistan Side.
- On clear days you can have a glimpse of K2 mountain peak located across the border in Pakistan, you may also be able to see the Pakistan Posts.
- Later drive back to Nubra.
- Overnight in Nubra.
Nubra to Pangong
- After breakfast, drive through the Shyok River Valley to Pangong Lake.
- You can explore the 3 Idiots shooting point or try local food at any of the small restaurants around the shore.
- Enjoy the changing colours of the lake at sunset!.
- Overnight in Pangong.
Pangong to Leh
- After breakfast, Return back to Leh by driving on the mighty Changla Pass that lies at 17,000 ft.
- After descending from the pass, visit Hemis Monastery & Thiksey Monastery, Shey Palace, 3 Idiot School and Sindhu Ghat.
- Overnight in Leh.
Drop Leh Airport
- It’s time now to say goodbye.
- We will drop to Leh airport as per your schedule flight and start your return journey back home.
- Tour Concludes.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per packages selected.
- On MAP Plan (breakfast and Lunch OR Dinner) only.
- To & Fro Airport Transfers along with Assistance at Arrival in Leh.
- All Transport by Non AC Vehicle with Expert Driver
- Professional Tour Manager Overseeing the entire tour.
- Traditional Welcome in Ladakh.
- Environmental Fees + Wildlife Fees.
- Any airfare & train ticket.
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tour / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Monument entrance and Camel Safari Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specified.
- GST of 5 % (Payable to Govt. of India). /Price is valid from 15th April to 15th of October 2023
- The Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses and services mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation & we will provide similar Hotels in case of Non Availability.
- All Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses we are using the base category of Rooms and all Rooms are Non AC.
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Price valid for minimum 02 PAX in one Room. Single Passengers will have to bear 80 % Single Supplement.
- River Rafting Can be arranged for an additional cost of 2500 pp (Phey to Nimo).
- Professional Tour Guide is available for 2500-3000 Per Day.
- Cultural Program can be arranged at an additional cost of 7500.
- Extra Adult Charges Apply to Guests aged 12 or above and we provide extra bedding / bed for all such guests.
- Extra Child Charges Apply to guests in the age Group of 5 – 12 & there is no extra Bedding is provided.