Focus on growth, challenge
Going leh to ladakh
(6-Days and 5-Nights)
Leh is a city in Indian-administered Ladakh in the disputed Kashmir region. It is the largest city and the joint capital of Ladakh, which is an Indian-administered union territory. Leh, located in the Leh district, was also the historical capital of the Kingdom of Ladakh
Arrive at Leh Airport 3505 meters / 11567 ft.
- Arrive at Leh Airport and transfer to Hotel. Complete rest for the first half. After lunch if suitable visit sun set famous Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace and Leh Market.
- Shanti Stupa: Shanti Stupa in Leh stands as a white-domed Buddhist Stupa built to promote world peace and prosperity. The unique structure and picturesque view of the surrounding areas make it a niche for photographers and a perfect place to meditate. Take the staircase for a fun and satisfying adventure. Shanti Stupa looks beautiful and serene in all seasons, especially when it snows. Let your curiosity lead you to this peaceful place that will mesmerize you with its beauty and calmness.
- Leh Palace: The Leh Palace, a 17th-century former royal palace, is a central attraction in Leh. Modeled after the Potala Palace in Tibet, it houses a museum and prayer room. The palace's rooftop offers a sweeping view of Leh and the Zanskar mountains. Despite being partly in ruins, the palace still boasts ancient relics, paintings, utensils, and artefacts that are almost 450 years old. The palace is a sight to behold when lit up during special occasions like the Galdam Namchot festival. Under the Archaeological Survey of India, the palace is being renovated to preserve the history of the Namgyal dynasty in Leh.
- Leh Main Market: The Leh Main Market is a vibrant and lively hub in Ladakh, offering a variety of products ranging from jewelry and clothing to groceries and local street food. With a fanciful arrangement of stores, shops, and stalls, the market is an attractive destination to browse and find items of your choice. Shopkeepers and sellers are easily accessible and eager to help you navigate the bustling market.
- Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Leh – Sangham - Hall of Fame - Magnetic Hill - Gurudwara Pathar Sahib
- After breakfast, drive to a full day excursion to Sangam view where Indus & Zanskar river meets. You may opt for a river rafting (own cost). After that visit
- Magnetic Hill: Magnetic Hill, situated on the Leh-Kargil Highway, is a remarkable stretch of road that seems to defy the laws of gravity. It's situated approximately 30 km from Leh City and is a must-see destination if you're on a trip in the area.What makes Magnetic Hill so popular among tourists is its ability to pull stationary vehicles towards it. Numerous tales and hypotheses have been linked to this peculiar phenomenon, which has transformed it into a must-visit location and a much-needed rest stop for weary travellers on the highway.
- Gurudwara Pathar Sahib: Gurdwara Pathar Sahib holds great religious significance for Sikhs. It was constructed in 1517 to honor Guru Nanak's visit to Ladakh. According to legend, while meditating at this site, Guru Nanak was attacked by a demon who threw a boulder at him. Instead of harming him, the boulder turned soft upon touching his body, surprising the demon who then repented and promised to live a peaceful life. Today, the sacred rock is covered with a veil and enshrined in the gurdwara. Devotees are greeted by a white board containing holy verses and the Mool Mantra from the Guru Granth Sahib, the primary Sikh scripture.
- Drive back to visit Spituk Monastery – home for the wish fulfilling Kali Mata and Hall of fame – a war memorial Museum.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
Leh - Nubra valley (via Khardongla Pass)
- After a leisurely morning breakfast drive to Nubra valley (The valley of flowers) via Khardung la, (18,300 feet) considered as one of the highest motor able road in the World. The view from top of the passes is amazing. One can see all the way south over the Indus valley to the seemingly endless peaks.
- After explores we drive toward the down Hunder past an area of rolling sand dunes, one can see double hump Camel and visitors can take a camel safari (Own cost) here. Dinner and overnight in Nubhra Valley.
Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake via Shayok
- After breakfast at the hotel we drive to the next destination, Pangong lake via Shyok and onto Tangtse and Spangmik (Pangong). Just a few kms drive from Hunder, visit Disket Monastery and later continue your drive towards Pangong, the road follows the Shyok river, and climbs up a mountain before finally descending into Shayok village, the entire setting being very picturesque.
- Afternoon reach at Pangong lake and enjoy your day at pangong lake and observe the majestic Lake.
- Overnight stay in Cottages/camps.
Pangong Lake – Leh (via Changla Pass)
- During early morning, you can enjoy a photo-session around the lake. Post breakfast drive to Leh via Changla pass you will reach leh by noon.
- On the way visit Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Gompa and Rancho School.
- Relax and Stay overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel & drop at Airport for return journey with sweet memories of Ladakh Tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by Non A/C Private Vehicle
- 05 Nights stay as per itinerary and schedule
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinner
- Inner line permit | Wild life fee | Red cross
- Airport pick & Drop
- All toll tax | Parking charges
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- All kind of personal activities like Hard drinks | Soft drinks | Laundry
- Airfare | Camel riding charge Etc
- Any entry fee for Monument & Monastery fee
- Any Sightseeing or Excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any Medical or evacuation expenses.