Focus on growth, challenge
(8-Days and 7-Nights)
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian country and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern border with China and Russia. Its largest metropolis, Almaty, is a long-standing trading hub whose landmarks include Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-era Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, displaying thousands of Kazakh artifacts.
- 14:35 hrs Departure from Delhi
- 18:25 hrs On your arrival at Manas Airport at Meet & Greet Service outside of Arrival hall.
- 19:00 hrs Transfers to the Bishkek City, Hotel about 35 Kms from the Airport.
- 20:00 hrs Transfer to the Indian Restaurant for Grand Gala Dinner with Belly Dance
- Show , Veg – Non Veg Snacks , Vodka , Beer & Soft Drinks.
- 22:00 hrs Transfers back to hotel. Night Stay at Bishkek
- (Night Club Activities on your own in the famous Bishkek Clubs)
- (One Bottle of mineral water for each Pax in Bus and Hotel room)
BISHKEK – Burana Tower – Issyk Ata Tour
- 07.00 Hrs -10.00 Hrs Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel.
- 10.00 Hrs Excursion to The Burana Tower is a large minaret in the Chuy Valley in
- northern Kyrgyzstan. It is located about 80 km east of the country's capitalBishkek, near the
- town of Tokmok. The tower, along with grave markers, some earthworks and the remnants
- of a castle and threemausoleums, is all that remains of the ancient city of Balasagun,  which
- was established by the Karakhanids at the end of the 9th century. An external staircase and
- steep, winding stairway inside the tower enables visitors to climb to the top.
- 12:30 Hrs Continue towards ISSYK ATA valley – Hot Water Pool.
- Seventy seven kilometers from Bishkek, nestled at a height of 1775 meters a.s.l. in the Issyk Ata
- valley which cuts into the Kyrgyz Range which runs south of the city. The slopes of the mountains
- have numerous alpine meadows and in the vicinity of the resort are fruit and decorative trees. The
- waters have attracted visitors for many centuries and this used to be a place of pilgrimage and in the
- nineteenth century villagers expressed their gratitude for the healing properties of the water by
- smearing onto a large rock, which has an inscription on the Buddha on it, which dates from the tenth century.
- 14:00 Packed Indian Lunch at local restaurant.
- 15:00 Hrs Return to Bishkek
- 17:00 Hrs Transfer Back to Hotel and Time to relax a bit.
- 20:00 Hrs Transfer to Indian Restaurant for Dinner.
- 22:00 Hrs Transfer Back to the Hotel
- (Night Club Activities on your own in the famous Bishkek Clubs).
- (One Bottle of mineral water for each pax in Bus and Hotel room)
BISHKEK – ALMATY
- 07.00-09.00 Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel.
- 10.00 Panoramic city Tour where Manas Ordo Statue, Ala Too Square State
- Philharmonic Concert Hall, National Square etc. will be visited
- 13:30 hrs Lunch at Indian Restaurant.
- 14:30 Hrs Transfer to Kazakhstan (Almaty).
- Cross borders by road while enjoying the splendid beauty of nature.
- 3 – 4 Hrs Journey By Road.
- 18:30 Hrs Checkin to Hotel in Almaty. Time to relax a bit after long journey.
- 20:00 Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
- Night life activities on your own.
WELCOME ALMATY CITY TOUR
- Breakfast 09:00-10:00 AM
- 10:30 AM till 17:30 PM – Transfer for Welcome Almaty city Tour with English speaking guide
- The tour starts with sightseeing in the central part of Almaty. You will know
- more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan
- and see its major attractions:, Palace of President, Republic Square and
- Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Panfilov Park, Abai Square
- and Palace of Republic, Presidential Park.
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant
- 14:30 PM Continue Almaty City Tour , Rakhat Chocolate Factory, Arbat
- Square, Cum, SilkWay Shopping Center
- Transfer to the hotel at 17:30 PM
- 20:00 - Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Free time – can explore night activities at you own
- Overnight in hotel
ALMATY- CHIMBULAK SKI RESORT
- Breakfast 09:00-10:30 AM
- Transfer to excursion at 11:00 AM
- This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings
- of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the
- wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Alatau the largest high mountain skating rink in the
- world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows
- formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulak ski resort,
- located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild
- climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable
- scenery of mountain ranges.
- PACKED INDIAN LUNCH WILL BE GIVEN (VEG / NON VEG BIRYANI WITH RAITA, SALAD AND ACHAR)
- Transfer to hotel 17:00 PM
- Free time at your own
- 20:00- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- Free time – can explore night activities at you own - Overnight in hotel
ALMATY Zoo & Family Park
- Breakfast 09:00-10:30 AM
- Transfer to excursion at 10:30 to Almaty ZOO
- A beautiful Place and you will find all old memories from Soviet Era. A place where
- families, couples or children can spend whole day, watching Animals and clicking Pictures,
- without meal and wish the day could have been longer!
- Transfer to Indian Restaurant at 1:30 Pm for Lunch
- Transfer from Indian Restaurant to FAMILY PARK at 03:00 PM
- Enjoy in one of the biggest Family Parks in Kazakhstan with mind-blowing Rides, Pictures
- with Old Russian Era’s Fighter Planes, Helicopters, missile Launchers and Fighter Tanks.
- Can also enjoy Chilled Beer with Local Kebabs.
- Transfer Back to Hotel at 06:00 PM
- Transfer for Dinner to Indian restaurant at 20:30 PM
- Transfer Back to Hotel at 10:30 PM
- Free time – can explore night activities at you own
ALMATY - BISHKEK
- 0700 Enjoy Buffet breakfast in hotel
- 0900 Checkout from hotel
- 1000 Transfer back to Bishkek by road carrying everlasting memories of Almaty.
- 1400 Transfer to Indian Restaurant for Lunch.
- 1500 Checkin to Hotel In Bishkek
- Free time to relax after long journey or Shopping tour in Bishkek city.
- 2000 Transfer to Indian Restaurant for Dinner
- 07:00- Breakfast at hotel
- 08:30 Checkout from the Hotel & Leave to Manas Airport for Departure with everlasting memories.
- Return Economy Class Air Tickets Ex-Delhi- Bishkek-Delhi on Pegasus Air
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Hotel at Bishkek
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Hotel at Almaty
- Airport /Hotel and Hotel /Airport transfers, city tours in an A/C coach
- Excursions as shown in the itinerary
- Entarance fee at Burana Tower.
- Entrance fee at Issyk ata Hot Pool.
- Visa support from Kyrgyzstan & Kazakhstan
- Group Tourist Visa processing & Fee at the Embassy of Kyrgyzstan & Kazakhstan
- Meals full board basis
- 07 Buffet Breakfast + 07 Lunches + 06 Normal Dinners + 01 Gala Dinner
- Veg & Non Veg Snacks with Belly Dance Show
- Unlimited Vodka, Beer & Soft Drinks for one hour at Gala dinner
- Complementary water bottles in Hotel Room & Coach
- All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC Basis
- 1 English speaking guide throughout the program in Kyrgyzstan & Kazakhstan
- All Taxes at the time of production
- Double entry visa of Kyrgyzstan
- Letter of Invitation from MFA Kyrgyzstan & Kazakhstan
- Visa Stamping Cost at Kyrgyzstan & Kazakhstan Embassy
- Visa, please check the general conditions
- Any tips and porterage’s
- Additional meals
- Personal expenses
- Any item not mentioned in the ‘Package Inclusions’ column
- Visa takes 15 – 20 working Days.
- Original Passport with 02 Passport Size Photographs with white background required.
- Confirmed Hotel Vouchers and Return Air Tickets.
- FOR LUNCH AND DINNER
- INDIAN RESTAURANT
- Bishkek & Almaty– Lunch and DinneR
- Dal, Sabji, Green Salad, Plain Rice, Roti, Raita & Dessert
- NON VEG Chicken, Green Salad, Plain Rice, Roti, Raita & Dessert
- Veg & Non Veg Starters with free flow of Local Vodka, Beer & Soft Drinks for 01 Hr.