Focus on growth, challenge
Explore Himachal Pradesh
(7-Days and 6-Nights)
Northern Indian state and Himachal Pradesh has a strong Tibetan presence, The State Famous For trekking, climbing and skiing areas.
Arrival Delhi and Drive to Shimla (09 Hrs)
- After arriving at the Delhi airport/ railway station,
- Transfer to Shimla, by road. After reaching Shimla, check-in at the hotel.
- Spend the evening as per your own liking. Fondly referred to as the “Queen of Hills’ Shimla is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh.
- During your leisure time, explore the nearby places on your own such as visiting the Mall, the Ridge and so on.
- Dinner at Hotel
- Overnight Stay at hotel
Shimla - Kufri Excursion with local sight seeing
Today morning after breakfast visit Kufri.
Kufri has the oldest skiing slopes in Himachal Pradesh.
The Park is home to over 180 varieties of fauna.Thereafter visit the famous mall road of Shimla.
Visit the Scandal Point Jhakoo Temple (private vehicles do not have access to Jhakoo temple because of the location.
The guests can take a shared taxi available on Mall Road and visit the temple. It’s advisable to visit the temple before it turns dark; hence the guests can first visit the temple and then spend time on the mall road.)
After ample of Shopping time return to your hotel
Dinner at hotel
Overnight in the Hotel
Shimla to Manali by Road
- Have your breakfast and begin driving Manali, one of the most popular hill stations of India
- Upon arriving, complete the check- in formalities at the hotel.
- It lies on the banks of River Parvati.
- Late Evening we reached to Manali.
- Dinner at hotel
- Overnight stay at Manali
Manali - Naggar Castle - Manali
- After breakfast today we proceed for Naggar Castle. Formerly, Naggar Castle known to be the residence the Royal family,
- Evening return back to Manali
- Dinner at Hotel
- Overnight stay at Hotel
- 06 Night Accommodaiton as Hotel
- Daily breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- Pick up & drop at Delhi Airport/Railway Station
- Private vehicle As per day to day itinerary
- Fuel Charge, Airport Parking, Toll, Driver Allows
- All Applicable tax & GST
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinner is mandatory and on direct payment basis
- Any services not mentioned in inclusion list
- Transfers & Sightseeing by AC Innova / AC tempo traveller / similar vehicles suitable to the group size.
- Please note AC does not work on the hilly drives
- No AC rooms in Cool and Hilly Places viz. Shimla & Manali
- Tour-programme is subject to change depending upon circumstances.
- Vehicle is not at disposal – means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Above Packgae Rate Not Inclusion Rohtang and Manikarn.