Focus on growth, challenge
(5-Days and 4-Nights)
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian nation landscape spans low-lying plains, the Mekong Delta, mountains and Gulf of Thailand coastline. Phnom Penh, its capital, is home to the art deco Central Market, glittering Royal Palace and the National Museum''s historical and archaeological exhibits. In the countries northwest are the ruins of Angkor Wat, a massive stone temple complex built during the Khmer Empire. Embark on a fun and insightful tour of Cambodia on this 5 day 4 night trip. The tour starts on arrival at Siem Reap and ends at departure from Phnom Penh. The tour covers the best of Cambodia including the revered Angkor Wat temple, sightseeing of Angkor Thom, Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. The tour includes accommodation, transport, meals and a lot of sightseeing.
Welcome to Cambodia
- Arrive at Siem Reap airport and transferred to your hotel
- where you can unwind and spend the night at your hotel.
- You can choose to visit the old market area, look around for souvenirs and try out Cambodian street food.
- Dinner at Hotel
- Over Night Stay at Hotel
- After breakfast, explore the ancient city of Angkor Thom capital of the Khmer Empire.
- Proceed to the Terrace of the Elephants,Leper King.
- Visit the Bayon Temple for galleries depict historical events.
- Head to the temples of the Ta Phrom, where parts of the film Tomb Raider were shot.
- Visit the 10th century temple, Banteay Srei, which is dedicated to the Hindu God, Shiva.
- The day watching the sunset over the Cambodian countryside from the terraces of a temple.
Phnom Penh City Tour
- After breakfast, head towards the national symbol of Cambodia, Angkor Wat.
- It is the largest and best preserved of the Angkor temples.
- Spend the day exploring the temple comples.
- Depart for your flight to Phnom Penh.
Central Market with Mekong River
- After breakfast, explore tree-lined boulevards and riverfront Phnom Penh.
- Start the tour exploring Royal Palace,Norodom Sihamoni,Silver Pagoda which is home to the Emerald Buddha.
- Nation Museum of Cambodia, visit two of its largest Central markets, Jwelry market
- Visit Khmer Rouge at the Killing Fields.
- Take a sunset cruise along the Mekong River and enjoy the immense skylines.
Bye Bye Cambodia
- Morning Breakfast at Hotel
- Transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
- Happy Tour Ending
- 05 Day Accommodation as 3 Star hotels
- Daily breakfast at Hotel in Indian Veg
- Both way Airport Transfer as per day to day itinerary
- All Tours & Trasfer by Ac Private Vehicle
- Cancellation after confirmation with payment before 30 days of the commencement of tour
- 10% of the value of the tour package or Rs. 5000, whichever is less
- Cancelling the tour 30 to 20 days before commencement of the tour: 25% of the value of the package
- Cancelling 19-15 days before commencing of the tour: 50% of the tour cost
- Cancelling 14-11 days before commencement of the tour: 75% of the tour cost
- Cancelling before 10 days or less before the tour date: No refund for the tour
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking and a full refund will be processed.