Focus on growth, challenge
(8-Days and 7-Nights)
Wayanad is a rural district in Kerala state, southwest India. In the east, the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is a lush, forested region with areas of high altitude, home to animals including Asiatic elephants, tigers, leopards and egrets. In the Ambukuthi Hills to the south, Edakkal Caves contain ancient petroglyphs, some dating back to the Neolithic age.
Kodagu, also known as Coorg, is a rural district in the southwest Indian state of Karnataka. In the area’s north, Madikeri Fort has 2 life-size elephant statues at its entrance, plus a Gothic-style church with a museum on its grounds.
- 02 Nights Accommodaiton at Waynad
- 03 Nights Accommodaiton at Coorg
- 01 Night Accommodaiton at Kabini
- 01 Night Accommodaiton at Mysore
- Breakfast and Dinner at Waynad,Coorg and Mysore
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner at Waynad,Coorg and Mysore
- A/c 21 Seater Coach
- All Taxes