Focus on growth, challenge
The Wild Retreat - Kumbhalgarh
(3-Days and 2-Nights)
The Wild Retreat is a nature resort set on the cliff of a small hill among the famous aravali ranges. The resort is rustically dressed with well appointed cottage suites and each cottage suite is equipped with all modern amenities. Each cottage is also accompanied with a private courtyard overlooking the valley of famous kumbhalgarh wildlife sanctuary where you can sit for a cool morning and calm evening.
- Traditional Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Cottage Suite for two person/one person
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Daily Buffet Dinner
- Daily 02 bottles Mineral water
- Daily evening tea with cookies/a portion of veg pakoras
- If you wish to travel in advance of the departure date as mentioned in the Itinerary or like to come back on a later date after the tour ends, there will be an additional charge that will be applicable (subject to availability of seats for the given dates and ticket validity) which will be Advised to you by our sales staff/ travel agent. Kindly note, the deviation will be actioned only 30 days prior to departure date
- Cost of any optional tours/ excursions
- GST@18% on gross billing is extra
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar, etc.
- Any meals not specified in the Package Inclusions column
- EP : Room Only ; CP : Room + Breakfast ; MAP : Room + Breakfast and one meal ; AP : Room + All Meals
- Check In – 2:00 Pm & Check Out – 12:00 Pm
- Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel & our service charges are concerned by hand on such
- Above rates are Subject to availiblity at the time of booking.
- Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/ coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers
- The company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss of baggage, loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out tour arrangements due to weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passengers
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or any other services
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing, etc. not utilized on your tour
- On days when certain attractions, sights, monuments, museums, etc. are closed, the Tour Manager reserves the right to amend the Itinerary/ cancel the visit
- Cancellation.Subject of Ahmedabad Jurisdiction.
Hotels not available for this package