Focus on growth, challenge
(7-Days and 6-Nights)
Tour Details: Welcome to Dwarkadhish with Jyotirlings extended07 days package. This package isan extended package of 4night package. This package is suitable for those travellers who has time in hand and want to explore each and every place in relax mood. It is specially designed tour for travellers who wish to visit Dwarka and Somnath with sasangir.
Ahmedabad – Jamnagar (315km/6hrs)
- Arrival at Ahmedabad & proceed to Jamnagar.
- On arrival visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum.
- In the evening,visit Bala Hanuman Temple known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it is mentioned in Guinness Book of World Records. Evening is free for Shopping.
- Overnight stay will be at hotel in Jamnagar.
Jamnagar – Dwarka (150km/3hrs)
- Today, proceed to the sacred town of Dwarka.
- Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple.Take a holy dip in Gomti River, later leave to visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on the way back visit Rukmani Temple,
- Evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple.
- Overnight stay will be at hotel in Dwarka.
Dwarka – Porbandar - Somnath (230km/ 4.5hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel, departs to Porbandar (75km/1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit Kirti Mandir – the place where Gandhiji was born. Later proceed to Somnath (130km/2.5hrs) on arrival visit Junagadh Gate,
- Bhalka Tirth & Somnath Temple. Also visit Triveni Ghat.
- In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show.
- Overnight stay will be at hotel in Somnath.
Somnath –Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot (200km/4hrs)
- Today, proceed to Rajkot.Enroute visit Jalaram Temple at Virpur and Swaminarya temple,
- Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car museum at Gondal.
- In the evening arrive at Rajkot.
- Overnight stay will be at hotel in Rajkot.
Rajkot - Dakor - Ahmedabad (300km/6hrs)
- After Breakfast, proceed to Ahmedabad.
- Enroute Visit Ranchodrai ji Temple at Dakor (225km/4hrs / Darshan Timings: 06.45 - 11.30 and 15.45 – 19.45).
- The main hall of the temple features paintings depicting events in Lord Krishna’s life, Continue towards Ahmedabad. Arrive at Ahmedabad.
- On arrival at Ahmedabad visit Akshardham Temple - Akshardham is situated in the capital city of Gandhinagar, which lies near Ahmedabad.
- The magnificent temple is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan. It was constructed on the directions of Pramukh Swami Maharaj, the spiritual leader of BAPS Sanstha.
- The complex of this temple is the largest in Gujarat.
- Akshardham temple was inaugurated in the year 1992 and has become a major tourist attraction in India, during the last decade.
- It has a sprawling 23 acre area and is chiselled out in pink sandstone.
- Enjoy light and sound show at Akshardham Temple.
- Overnight stay will be at hotel in Ahmedabad.
- Overnight stay will be hotel in Ahmedabad.
Ahmedabad - Ambaji Town (190 km/5hrs)
- After Breakfast depart for Ambaji Town famous for its Ambaji Temple and Stone Mines.
- Proceed for Local Sightseeing of ambaji town which includes Temple,
- Gabbar Hills and Jain Temple.
- One may also experience Rope way at Gabbar Hills.
- Attend Evening Aarti and Overnight stay at hotel in Ambaji
Ambaji - Ahmedabad (190km/5hrs)
Today, proceed to Ahmedabad.
Arrive at the Ahmedabad and drop at Airport / Railway station with the sweet memories of Gujarat.
- Assistance on arrival by Trained executive or Driver
- Accommodation on Double/Twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast (Buffet or Set Menu)
- Transport as per itinerary (Commercial/Union Approved) with all expenses paid for first visit
- Driver Allowance
- Toll Taxes and Parking for First Visit
- State taxes
- All the currently applicable taxes
- Duty Manager available on mob 24 hrs during tour duration for emergency
- Assurance of best holiday experience
- All Transport Taxes, Driver Allowances, Hotel Taxes and Misc. Taxes
- Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Travel Insurance
- Monument / Camera fees/ Entry Fee / Activity Charges
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fair
- Heater charges per night
- Any adventure activities
- All taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, etc are as applicable on date. Any future hike on same would be charged extra.
- The above rates are valid till 31 March 17 (Apart from Long weekend & festive period (Diwali, Holi, X-Mas, New Year / Dussehra etc).
- The above is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings.
- We shall proceed with your booking once we receive the payment from you & if we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent / alternative hotels.
- hotel check in / Check out time 1400 / 1000hrs