Focus on growth, challenge
(5-Days and 4-Nights)
Set in the Indian Ocean in South Asia, the tropical island nation of Sri Lanka has a history dating back to the birth of time. It is a place where the original soul of Buddhism still flourishes and where nature’s beauty remains abundant and unspoilt.Download Pdf
ARRIVAL AT COLOMBO - KANDY
- Arrival to Colombo Internationl Airport, Pick up from Airport and transfer to Kandy,
- En route visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage which is providing a caring
home for abandoned and wounded elephants,
- Evening a city tour of Kandy – the last kingdom of the Sinhalese, taking in the sights
of Upper Lake Drive
- Evening: Round off your day with a cultural show, where the vibrant costumes and
pulsating rhythms of traditional dance forms from centuries old rituals will enthrall
KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA
- After Breakfast head ‘up country’ and the city of Nuwara Eliya,
- Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens en route.
- Continue to Nuwara Eliya, En route visit Sri Bhakta Hanuman temple.
- Hakgala Botanical Gardens Divurumpola Temple
NUWARA ELIYA – BENTOTA / KALUTHARA
- After breakfast transfer to Beach via Kithulgala.
- If you feel adventurous, the incredible experience of White Water Rafting awaits you at Kitulgala.
- The 5km on the picturesque Kelani River run covers 5 major rapids and 4 minor ones.
- You will be in good hands with safety gear, modern rafts, and a comprehensive safety briefing given by our white water rafting instructors beforehand.
- Those who prefer to keep their feet dry can take it easy, relax and admire the beautiful views.
- Check in at the Hotel and experience leisure at the beach
BENTOTA / KALUTHARA - GALLE
- After breakfast leave for an excursion to the Heritage city of Galle.
- Afternoon: Continue the journey along the coast to Bentota taking in the unique sight
- of Stilt Fishing along the shores of Ahangama.
- Madu River Boat Ride
- Bentota - on the South coast of Sri Lanka lays the
- city of Bentota.
- Overnight stay in Bentota / Kaluthara /Wadduwa
BENTOTA - COLOMBO AIRPORT
- Arrival Breakfast transfer to Colombo.
- Colombo - a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmith's quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749.
- The historic Dawatagaha Mosque and the former Eye Hospital are two buildings in Cinnamon Gardens worth looking at.Also visit the BMICH
- Afternoon / Evening transfer to Airport to connect departure flight.
- Return Air ticket Ex.Ahmedabad
- 01 Night accommodation at kandy 3* Hotel
- 01 Night accomodation at Nuwar eliya 3* Hotel
- 02 Nights accmmodation at Bentota 3*Hotel
- Daily breakfast at Hotel
- Transportation by A/C vehicle with English speaking driver as per itinerary
- Entrance fees –Payments direct by clients
- Visa & other charges(Visa Cost USD 25 Per person For Indian passport)
- Any other item not mentioned under inclusions
- 5% GST will be applicable on total bill amount
- Rates valid only for Indian passport holders
- Minimum 04 Pax require to get deal.
- Above rates are subject to availiblity at the time of booking.