Focus on growth, challenge
(7-Days and 6-Nights)
Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep paths lead to hilltop Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse, which dates to the early 1700s.Download Pdf
- Accommodation on Double/ Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal (Breakfast & Dinner, except all meal at Lachung) Serve in Hotel as per the hotel fix menu basis.
- (No En Route meal)
- Exclusive Vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- The vehicle will be available as per itinerary only.
- Driver Allows, Toll, Parking, Fule.
- Base category room used in the package
- All hotel taxes etc.
- Additional Meal & En route Meal.
- Personal Expenses, Room Heater, Laundry, Telephone, Tips, Mineral water
- Soft drinks, Hard drinks, Extra Rafting, Cable car Raid, Boating & Toy Train, Rope Way Tickets, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in Above itinerary.
- Camera Fees, Guide & Entree Fees.
- Nathula Pass, Zero Point, Rope Way Tickets.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc.
- Any increase in fuel price, Taxes package cost will be increased, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- No room holding for this booking.
- The above-said hotels will be confirmed as per the availability we will confirm similar category hotel
- if a room is not available on the same hotels. Buffet Meal Serve in Hotel as per hotel fixes Menu Basis.
- Please carry 04 copy of passport size photograph with original photo ID card (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License)
- the entire passenger.
- PAN Card &Aadhar Card Not Allowed,
- All Sightseeing depends on weather & road condition.