Focus on growth, challenge
Paradise On Earth Kashmir
(5-Days and 4-Nights)
Jammu and Kashmir is a state in northern India, Pahalgam is located in center of Kashmir, also called heaven of earth, paradise on earth.
Arrive in Srinagar
- On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport,
- Drive 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city,
- Visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar.
- Later drive for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake.
- Overnight stay in hotel / houseboat.
Srinagar to Gulmarg (56 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
- After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg.
- Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead Gulmarg.
- Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel.
- Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car.
- Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding.
- Overnight stay at Gulmarg.
Gulmarg to Pahalgam (152 kilometers / 4-5 hrs drive)
- After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore,
- Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir.
- From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river.
- In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Pahalgam city tour and drive to Srinagar (97 kilometers / 3-4 hrs drive)
- In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari.
- After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day,
- We will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel
- Houseboat for overnight stay.
Departure transfers to Airport
- After breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport.
- On your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
- Tour ends with memories of Fernweh Vacations.
- 04 Nights accommodation at Std Hotel/Dlx H.Boat.
- Breakfast + Dinner during the stay.
- Chauffer driven AC Tavera / Qualis for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Driver Allowances, Toll tax and State tax.
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Entry Fee at the Monuments
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
- 5% GST will be applicable on Total billing amount.
- This package is valid from 01st October’17 till 31st March’18 and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking