Focus on growth, challenge
(3-Days and 2-Nights)
Diu is a coastal town at the eastern end of Diu Island, India. A bridge connects the island to the state of Gujarat. Overlooking the Arabian Sea, Diu Fort, a 16th-century Portuguese citadel, features a lighthouse and cannons. Inland, centuries-old St. Paul’s Church was built in elaborate baroque style. Nearby, whitewashed St. Thomas Church is now home to the Diu Museum, with wooden carvings and religious artifacts.Download Pdf
Arrival in Diu
- Upon arrival in Diu, proceed towards the hotel.
- Diu is a beach town, which is located in the district of Diu, in Daman and Diu Union Territory. Also a fishing town.
- It was once an important trading port and part of the Saurashtra region.
- On reaching the hotel, complete all the check-in formalities and rest in your room. Thereafter, you can choose to explore the place on your own.
- You can also indulge in water sports on offer at the nearby beach.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Sightseeing in Diu
- Morning take Breafkast, Proced To old churches and historic forts.
- visiting Gangeshwar Temple
- Another place worth visiting in this town is Panikotha Fort
- There is a chapel and a lighthouse in the premises of this magnificent structure.
- Also visit the Diu Fort. Built between AD 1535 and 1541 by the Portuguese
- After the sightseeing tour, you can spend the remaining of the day at leisure by going for beach walks or water sports at the seashore.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Departure from Diu
- Today, check-out from the hotel and proced to Ahmedabad return journey.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner as per mentioned hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax.
- 9% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.