Focus on growth, challenge
Glimpse of Gujarat
(5-Days and 4-Nights)
Gujarat, India''''''''s westernmost state, has varied terrain and numerous sacred sites. In its urban center of Ahmedabad is the Calico Museum of Textiles, displaying antique and modern Indian fabrics. Spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi''''''''s base from 1917–1930 was Sabarmati Ashram, where his living quarters remain on view. The Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque), built in the 15th century, has a huge courtyard and a columned design.
- 01 Night Accommodaiton at Somnath
- 01 Night Accommodation at Sasan gir
- 01 Night Accommodation at Diu
- 01 Night Accommodation at Ahmeadabad
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Transportation by Pvt car during tours and trasnfer(For 02-04 pax Indigo,05-07 Pax Innova & 07-15 Pax Tempo travel or Simillar
- Personal expenses of any nature
- Train / air fare Guides Entry fee
- 5% GST will be extra on total billing amount.
- Any extra expense such as route change, date change, accommodation facilities, etc.
- Any services or activity charges other than those mentioned in the ‘Package Inclusions’
- Guest need to carry valid photo id for each of the family members travelling
- Rates are per person (in INR) - Applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- One room can accommodate max 4 passengers ( 2 adults, 1 extra bed, 1 child without bed)
- Vehicle provided will be as per the itinerary and not at private disposal Fixed/buffet meals will be provided at the hotels
- Car AC will not operate in hills If a vehicle is used for shopping,visiting markets and restaurants other than mentioned in itinerary then there will be extra charges
- The distance mentioned in the itinerary is correct however travel time depends on traffic and road Condition.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice Room heater charges,
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel Extra bed at hotels will be mattresses or a rollaway bed
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability of rooms
- It is advisable to travel light with minimum baggage of one piece per person.
- The entire luggage is stored on the overhead carriers and sometimes on the back seats of the vehicle depending on the space Your drivers come from remote places and are not as educated as you.
- All guests are requested to follow the timings, a sightseeing or experience may miss due to the nonadherence of timing Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available, we shall try to confirm accommodation in the next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status
Hotels not available for this package