Focus on growth, challenge
Explorer America Diwali Special
(15-Days and 14-Nights)
Keeps surprising you every day! With a great array of cultures, landscapes, and lively cities, USA Tours offer endless opportunities to explore. From breathtaking Niagara falls to the famous Statue of Liberty and vibrant Yellowstone Park to spectacular marine life of the west, the charm of USA tour packages is diverse indeed. USA Tours with Kesari can be a life enriching experience as one unwinds a whole new treasure trove of unmatched beauty, architecture, history & lot more.Download Pdf
ARRIVE SAN FRANCISCO
- Welcome to San Francisco
- Complete the custom formalities at the airport & proceed Check In to hotel.
- Later in the evening, transfer to the Indian restaurant for dinner.
- Overnight at Hotel.
SAN FRANCISCO BAY CRUISE
- Morning after breakfast; depart for Bay Cruise and view the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island from your cruise.
- After lunch depart for San Francisco City tour with Civic Centre, Union Square, Nob Hill, and Lombard Street – the croakiest street on earth.
- Transfer for dinner.
- Overnight at hotel.
SAN FRANCISCO LAS VEGAS HELICOPTER RIDE
- Today morning transfer to the airport for your flight to Las Vegas.
- Arrive Las Vegas - Vegas is the ultimate escape.
- Transfer to the restaurant for lunch.
- Later enjoy the Helicopter Ride of the City.
LAS VEGAS CITY TOUR
- Today morning transfer to Indian restaurant for breakfast.
- Later enjoy the city tour.
- Proceed for the city tour of Las Vegas.
- This street is famous for glittering lights, stunning visuals, sound effects and crowds of people.
- Move on to the Bellagio hotel for the very famous Bellagio fountain show (time permitting).
- Rest of the day is at leisure.
LAS VEGAS CITY TOUR
- Morning is free at leisure.
- Then you have free time to explore the city on your own.
- After Dinner transfer to hotel.
LAS VEGAS LOS ANGELES CITY TOUR
- Morning after breakfast, depart for Los Angeles.
- Depart for the Guided city tour of Los Angeles- “the Sunny City.
- Bring your cameras and join us for an exciting day in Los Angeles, Hollywood Boulevard, and Rodeo Drive.
- Have spectacular views of the Hollywood Sign & the skyscrapers of Downtown Los Angeles.
- After dinner transfer to hotel in Los Angeles.
- Morning Breakfast and proceed to Universal Studios!
- The world’s largest film and television studio brings you a theme park of your favorite movies in thrilling and fun adventures.
- Thrilled by the virtual 3D adventures of Shrek 4D and the Transformers.
- After dinner transfer to hotel in Los Angeles.
CHICAGO CITY TOUR
- Today fly to Chicago.
- Arrive and transfer for lunch.
- Later transfer to Swaminarayan temple (subject to Darshan timings)
- Check into the hotel.
- Today morning after breakfast,
- Visit the 360 Chicago on the top of John Hancock Tower.
- Later enjoy the city tour of Chicago – the windy city.
- Enjoy the points like the Wrigley square, Cloud Gate, Buckingham Fountain and more in the tour.
- After dinner overnight at the hotel.
CHICAGO- NIAGARA FALLS USA
- Check out from hotel, transfer to airport.
- Arrive Niagara Falls, USA
- Arrive and transfer to hotel and check in.
- Later depart for an Indian dinner.
- Transfer to hotel.
- Overnight at hotel in Niagara.
NIAGARA ADVENTURE THEATER CAVE OF THE WINDS
- After breakfast in the morning, transfer for the Niagara Adventure Theater.
- Theater in the Niagara Falls State Park, the oldest state park in the USA.
- Later enjoy the Cave of the winds(Weather Permitting)
- You can also visit the optional activities on your own.
- Overnight at hotel in Niagara
WASHINGTON DC CITY TOUR
- After breakfast at the hotel check out.
- Transfer for Washington.
- Enroute visit Hershey’s chocolate World – The sweetest place on the earth.
- Arrive and check on to the hotel.
WASHINGTON DC NEW JERSEY
- After Breakfast, checkout from hotel & Visit the famous Smithsonian Air and space museum.
- The Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum has the largest collection of historic air and spacecraft in the world.
- Proceed for the Guided city tour with Capitol Building, White House, World war 2 memorial, Washington monument, Lincoln memorial, Jefferson memorial
- Depart for New York. Arrive New York check transfer to the Indian restaurant for dinner.
- Transfer to our hotel and check in.
- Overnight at hotel.
NEW YORK STATUE OF LIBERTY AND CITY TOUR
- After breakfast, depart for Statue of Liberty tour.
- Board the cruise and set sail for Liberty Island for the close view of the Statue of Liberty.
- Visit the 86th Floor Observatory of the Empire State Building.
- Enjoy the land marks of New York City like Wall Street, Rocker Feller centre, World Trade Centre Site-Ground Zero, Broadway, The trump tower, Times Square.
- After the Indian dinner transfer to hotel.
NEW YORK BACK HOME
After an American breakfast at the hotel
Proceed to the airport on your own for your flight back home with wonderful memories of the tour.
- 2 Nights in San Francisco at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Airport or similar
- 3 Nights in Las Vegas at Harrahs or similar
- 2 Nights in Los Angeles at Holiday Inn West Covina Los Angeles or similar
- 2 Nights in Chicago at Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago or similar
- 2 Nights in Niagara (USA) at Comfort Inn The Pointe or similar
- 1 Night in Washington DC at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Airport Chantilly or similar
- 2 Nights in New York at Doubletree by Hilton Fort Lee or similar
- 14 Breakfast
- 10 Lunch
- 14 Dinner
- Experience the Bay Cruise
- Guided City tour of San Francisco
- Musical Fountains at Bellagio
- Fremont Street Experience
- Helicopter Ride of Las Vegas City
- City Tour Of Las Vegas
- Universal Studios
- Guided city tour of Los Angeles
- City Orientation Tour Chicago
- Swaminarayan Temple
- 360 Chicago
- Cave of the Winds
- Niagara Adventure Theater
- Hersheys Chocolate World
- Visit to the Smithsonian Air And Space Museum
- Guided city tour of Washington D.C.
- Circle around Statue of Liberty by ferry
- Guided City tour of New York City
- Entrance to 86th Floor observatory of Empire State Building
- 5 % Service Tax as per Government policy
- USA Visa and Canada Visa.
- International Fligth Ticket
- Any additional Domestic Internal Flight.
- Tour Tips of USD 5 per person per day.
- International Travel Medical Insurance.
- Porterage - Passengers need to carry their own luggage at Airport, Hotel, Cruise Port & coaches.
- Any personal expenses i.e. Laundry, Phone, Minibar etc.
- Anything which is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any surcharge applicable during your travel dates.
- Shore excursions.
- Above rates are subject to change without our prior notice.FERNWEH VACATIONS strongly advises that you should carry a travel insurance with you.
- Above rates are subject to availability & confirmation by the airline & hotel.
- ROE will be considered on the day when you make the payment.
- The airfare & taxes based on the fare structure existing as on December 18
- Any further increase in airfare due to increase in the fuel price, change in government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers.
- The JD – Joining Direct passengers have to reach the hotel on their own on the first and the last hotel of their tour. Airport transfers are not included for the same.
- American breakfast consists of Breads, cheese, butter, juices, cold milk, cereals and fruits. Some hotels may provide hash brown potatoes or hot potatoes.
- Indian Breakfast will not be in Hotel premises. It will be in the Indian Restaurant.
- International Hotel Standard Check in time 1500 hrs. Check out Time 1100hrs
- There is No Refund for unutilized Services.
- Room Rates based on Standard Rooms. Supplement cost will be applicable for Sea Facing /Lake Facing / Deluxe / Suite Rooms.
- A meal doesn’t include any Water Bottles, Beverages Hard/Soft drinks, Fruit Juices.
- All services of the tour including changes in Schedule of mode of travel may have an impact on tour Itineraries and the company reserves a right to change / modify / vary/ alter in the tour Itinerary and/or tour tariff accordingly.
- Porterage is not included. The passengers have to carry their own luggage from coach to room and rooms to coach on their own.
- Passengers need to pay baggage handling fees of USD 25-35 per check in bag, per flight for internal sectors, levied by airlines at airport if more than 1 bag per person by themselves.
- It is advisable to book 60 days prior to the date of departure as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the tour cost.
- Overseas Medical Insurance is strongly suggestible for your travel.
- POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR WEST COAST : If the flight arrival is in the morning, then you need to wait in the hotel lobby as check in time is 3 pm.
- POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR WEST COAST : The up gradation for Grand Canyon tour will have to be booked from here itself. Please let us know in advance if you want to upgrade.
- POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR CHICAGO : Depending on the weather and flight timings, Architectural cruise can be changed to either the next day as well.
- POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR EAST COAST : In New York & Niagara Falls, the sequence of the tour can be changed depending on the circumstances. The tour leader will be the final authority for the same.
- POINTS TO BE NOTED FOR EAST COAST : We will not be getting down on the Liberty Island. The cruise will be getting closer to the statue form where you can click pictures and get amazing views.
Hotels not available for this package