Focus on growth, challenge
Egypt- Cairo & Ashwan
(7-Days and 6-Nights)
Egypt is northeast Africa with the Middle East, Famous for the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza''s colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor''s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the Kings tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities. A spectacular Nubian flavored 7 Day Egypt Tour that has been structured around romance. Enjoy a full day exploring the legendary pyramids in and around Cairo, and then board an overnight sleeper train that will take you to Aswan in the comfort of your own private cabin. Explore the best sites in Aswan and sail the Nile on a traditional Felucca. Wake up and take to the water again on a Felucca, and sail to a Nubian village. Enjoy the sights and soak up the atmosphere among these wonderful people, and then just as the sun is about to set, join them for a special Nubian Zaffa celebration.Download Pdf
Arrive in Egypt
- Welcome to the Land of the Pharaohs and your Egypt.
- After you have checked in
- Enjoy the rest of your first day as you wish.
- Dinner at Hotel
- Overnight Stay at Hotel
- After enjoying breakfast in your hotel
- Visit Memphis, the ancient capital of the Old Kingdom.
- Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, Giza Plateau.
- Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Finally.
- Dinner at Train
- Comfortable sleeper train transfer to Aswan.
- At the Aswan train station, transfer to Hotel.
- A sightseeing tour afternoon Aswan High Dam, Philae Temple and the Botanical Gardens.
- You will also take a Felucca boat and sail around Elephantine Island
- Dinner at hotel
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Nubian Village and Zaffa
- You will enjoy a transfer by Felucca to the Nubian village,
- Shortly before sunset your Egypt part in a Nubian Zaffa,
- Enjoy with traditional music.
- Dinner at Hotel
- Overnight Stay at Aswan hotel.
Back to Cairo
- Morning breakfast at hotel.
- Free day in the city of Aswan to explore and enjoy.
- That evening, you will board a train for Cairo,
- Dinner at Hotel
- Overnight stay at Hotel
Egyptian Museum/Cairo Citadel
- Morning Breakfast at Hotel
- Procced to Egyptian Museum more than 250,000 unique pharaonic artifacts
- Salah El Din’s Cairo Citadel and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
- Set the night on fire with a Nile dinner cruise in the evening,
- Western music and a folklore show.
- Overnight stay at hotel
- Enjoy one last breakfast at hotel
- Ready for your flight back home.
- Transfer to the airport.
- Tour Ending with long as your memories.
- All transfers to/from airport and hotel in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation in Cairo for 2 nights at Premium Hotel
- Accommodation in Aswan for 2 nights at Luxury Hotel
- Accommodation on sleeper train for 2 nights (half-board)
- Dinner cruise on the River Nile in Cairo
- All sightseeing tours in tour itinerary
- English speaking guide (Egyptologist)
- Entrance fees to listed attractions
- Lunch during Cairo and Aswan tours
- Nubian celebration in Aswan
- Portage when needed
- Optional tours not mentioned in the tour itinerary
- Meals except where indicated
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Egypt Tourist visa
- Total Billing amount 05 % GST will be Extra
- Prices are quoted per person in INR and are valid until the 30Th April 2019.