Focus on growth, challenge
(3-Days and 2-Nights)
Dwarka is an ancient city in the northwestern Indian state of Gujarat. It’s known as a Hindu pilgrimage site. The ancient Dwarkadhish Temple has an elaborately tiered main shrine, a carved entrance and a black-marble idol of Lord Krishna. Dwarka Beach and nearby Dwarka Lighthouse offer views of the Arabian Sea. Southeast, Gaga Wildlife Sanctuary protects migratory birds and endangered species like the Indian wolf.
The Somnath temple located in Prabhas Patan near Veraval in Saurashtra on the western coast of Gujarat, is believed to be the first among the twelve jyotirlinga shrines of Shiva. It is an important pilgrimage and tourist spot of Gujarat
Arrival in Dwarka
- On reaching Dwarka, head to the hotel.Devbhoomi Dwarka district.
- Upon reaching the hotel Proced to Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
- Thereafter, take a ferry ride to the island of Bet Dwarka.
- On reaching the destination, visit the Rukmini Devi Temple, which is devoted to Lord Krishna’s wife, Rukmini.
- Also visit Dwarkadhish Temple to attend the evening,Jagat Mandir
- Later, return to the hotel in Dwarka for an overnight stay.
Transfer from Dwarka to Somnath | En route Visit Porbandar
- Today attend the morning prayers at Dwarkadhish Temple.
- Before leaving the hotel to proceed towards Somnath,
- On the way, halt at Porbandar, which is the birthplace of the father of the nation – Mahatma Gandhi.
- Explore the city for a little while before leaving for Somnath.
- On reaching the destination,visit to the Somnath Mahadev Temple
- Attend the evening prayers of the temple or enjoy the Sound and Light Show organised here.
- Enjoy dinner and overnight stay at Somnath/Veraval.
Departure from Somnath
- After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards the nearest railway station or airport for your onward journey.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Breakfast & Dinner as per mentioned hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax.
- 9% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under 'Package Inclusions'
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.