Focus on growth, challenge
BY VOLVO HIMACHAL
(6-Days and 5-Nights)
Shimla: Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, and Solan & Sirmaur to the south. Shimla is well known as a hub for India's tourism sector as it is among the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in India. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India and after independence; it became the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Name of Shimla has been derived from the goddess Shyamala Devi, an incarnation of the Hindu Goddess Kali. Manali: Manali in the Beas River Valley is a beautiful hill station nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. It is located about 270 km north of the state capital, Shimla with a population of approx. 30,000. The small town is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand. Manali and the surrounding area are of great significance to Indian culture and heritage.
Delhi - Manali (By Volvo Coach)
- Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reach in Delhi go to bus stand Reporting 05:00 Pm & reach Manali 08:00 Am TO 09:00 Am).
- Travel by Overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali.
- On arrival at Manali check in hotel
- Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village, Vashist Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Hongkong Market, The Mall and Tibetan Monastery.
- Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali.
- Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
ROHTANG PASS UP TO SNOW LINE
- After Breakfast at hotel proceed for full day excursion visiting,
- Kothi Village, Palchan Village, Nehru Kund, Beas Nalla, Rahla Waterfalls, Gulaba, Marhi,
- Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall)
- Enjoy Skiing full day around Rohtang in the mountain side snow fields.
- Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
MANALI – KULLU - MANIKARN
- After Breakfast in the Morning excursion to KULLU VALLEY AND MANIKARN enjoy Rafting in the Beas River
- Enroute visit kullu market,Kullu Shawl factories and sale outlets,
- Angora Farm, Vaishno Mata Temple and Parvati river.
- Return to Manali to explore the town on your own.
- Overnight at hotel.
MANALI - SHIMLA (BY VOLVO BUS)
- Morning after breakfast checkout Hotel & Transfer by Deluxe Bus from Manali to Shimla by 9.00 Am.
- Arrive Shimla by evening and check in hotel.
- Evening free to visit Mall Road, Ridge, Church and Lakker Bazar.
- Overnight at Shimla.
- Shimla : “The queen of Hills”, capital city of Himachal Pradesh is a popular tourist destination in India.
- The britishers discovered it in 1819. They used to call shimla their tiny bit of England. Shimla is the largest hill station and erstwhile (Summer Capital of British in india). Shimla offer most attractive spots nearby it.
SHIMLA - KUFRI - SHIMLA (BY CAR)
- Morning after breakfast drive to visit Kufri, Green Valley, Mini Zoo, Chini Bunglow, White Flower Hall, Halipad, Bhimakali Temple, Indira Gandhi Tourist Park
- Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & the Ridge.
- Overnight and dinner at Shimla. Kufri -(Altitude 2622 m) known for its ski runs kufri.16kms away from shimla,
SHIMLA - DELHI
- Today morning after breakfast at 7:30 check out from the hotel and say goodbye to “The Land of Gods”
- Proceed to Delhi by AC VOLVO.
- Hotel accommodation in Chosen 3* Category.
- Delhi-Manali Volvo AC Bus returns ticket for a couple.
- Welcome Drink on arrival at hotel.
- Morning tea Breakfast and Dinner.
- Car in Manali according the tour plan as per mentioned in itinerary by Alto Car.
- Daily use of Indoor activities.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples.
- Meals not mentioned above.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls, drinks, tipping etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes.
FERNWEH VACATIONS will provide an alternate or similar category of hotel in case the hotel mentioned in the package is overbooked