Focus on growth, challenge
AMAZING SOUTH AMERICA
(12-Days and 11-Nights)
Lima, the capital of Peru, lies on the country''''s arid Pacific coast. Though its colonial center is preserved, it''''s a bustling metropolis and one of South America’s largest cities.
Cusco is now known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture.
Buenos Aires is Argentina’s big, cosmopolitan capital city. Its center is the Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately 19th-century buildings including Casa Rosada, the iconic, balconied presidential palace.
Iguaza fall are waterfalls of the Iguazu River on the border of the Argentine
Rio de Janeiro is a huge seaside city in Brazil,38m Christ the Redeemer statue atop Mount Corcovado
ARRIVAL AT PERU
- Arrival at Lima,Peru ariport and transfer to hotel at Lima, the capital of Peru
- After Hotel Check in proceed for the city tour and visit the Main Square (Plaza Mayor), Government Palace, City Hall, the Catherdral, the San Francisco Convent and its "Catacombs" ancient underground cemetery of Lima, El Oidor, Torre Tagle Palace, a beautiful mansion and the Osambela House.
- Afterwards visit the Gold Museum and splendid collection of guns. The tour continues to the modern and high end side of Lima city, the Mira Flores.
- Dinner at Local restaurant in Lima
- Overnight in Lima
- 01 Night at Limaat Hotel Casa Andina / Novotel or similar
- 02 Nights at Cuzco at Hotel Sonesta / Ramada or similar
- 03 NIghts at Buenos Aires Hotel Bel Air / Nogarao or similar
- 02 Nights Iguassu Falls at Hotel Recanto or similar
- 03 Nights Rio at Hotel Ocean Copabana / CopuSul or similar
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- 11 Dinner
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Lima, Cuzco, Rio, Buenos, Iguassu
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Macchu Picchu, Tiger Hill, Tango Show, Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, Iguassu Falls Boat ride, Fiesta Gautcha Tour, Guanabara Bay Boat tour
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Supplement cost applicable for Weekends
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
- 05% GST total billing amount
- Check in time: 4pm / Check out time: 11am
- Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.
- Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
- All transfer on PVT Van basis
- Dinner: Indian (as per the group request)
- Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
- Mnimum 6 or More Passagers require to operate this tour.
- Tours will be conducted in a Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls, Orlando & Las Vegas, and the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days prior to departure date.